Thursday, January 29, 2009
at
3:39 PM
Labels:
cheap food,
price book
Posted by
wendy
I've started an online price book of stores in the greater Memphis area. Right now, it contains cost comparisons between Sam's Club and Costco on items that I buy the most. While I anticipate adding other stores pricing over time, it will be little by little. If you'd like to help me compile the prices I will glady accept!
On a side note, I was really surprised how many items were cheaper at Costco than Sam's. I just assumed everything was cheaper at Sam's and boy, was I wrong! One thing I like about Costco too is that they offer lots more organic items than Sam's does.
Anyway, if any of you would like to add Wal-mart, Aldi, Schnucks or Kroger prices please email me or comment on this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wendy,
i have a whole price sheet that i've already compiled. it contains the cheapest price for each product i buy and where i buy it. i also have side notes of comparable prices (in case i need to get it and don't want a 2 store trip)
you're welcome to look at it if you'd like. i use walmart, aldi, and sam's and i don't include bargain prices (q's, sales...)