Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I've added several stores to the left sidebar which features "Deals of the Week". These deals are for stores in the greater Memphis, TN area, but some apply throughout Arkansas, Mississippi and nationwide. If you are subscribed to this blog via a feed reader (like Google Reader, which I recommend) you will not see updates to the "Deals of the Week" in your reader. I create my shopping lists in Google Documents and just link to those. So, if you're interested in the deals, you'll have to check back each week and see what's on sale.
Here are the stores I'm currently showcasing...
Aldi - This should be nationwide wherever Aldi is found.
Kroger - Delta Marketing region (this includes Memphis/Jackson, TN, Mississippi and Arkansas)
Schnuck's - These stores are located in TN and MO.
The Fresh Market - From their website, looks like stores in Memphis and Little Rock carry the same sales so the "deals" would apply to both.
Walgreen's - Nationwide deals
Whole Foods - Only the Poplar Ave store in Memphis, TN.
Occasionally I might mention a deal at Ike's Drug Store (aka USA Drug in Arkansas) and Superlo Foods in the Memphis area. Ike's generally has a good sale on spices once or twice a year (like .50 each for a big bottle - and they are really good spices with a huge selection). Superlo has good deals on meat every now and then and veggies (non-organic though they be).
And, comments are open! If anyone sees a deal that I've missed or has a question, I'll try to answer it as time permits.
0 comments:
Post a Comment