Friday, January 23, 2009

at 10:58 AM Labels: Posted by wendy

I stopped by Kroger today to for Take 1 of my Mega Sale shopping trips. The kids were desperately needing beyond anything else in all of existence GoldFish crackers (or so they said). Since I had planned my shopping trip in advance and had a nice recycled envelope filled with coupons, I quickly picked up 10 of the Mega Sale items and then headed for a quick glance on the "clearance" rack.

Most all Kroger stores have "clearance sections", though its location varies. Sometimes it's at the back of the store; sometimes near the front. Today, I picked up a 16 oz bottle of Newman's Own Organic Balsamic Vinegar for $3.39, some Pop-tarts for $.39 a box and some Gluten-free Thai Rice Noodles for $.89 for a pound box.

It nevers hurts to take a few seconds to check the clearance section and scout out those little orange and yellow tags. And, if you have your coupon stash with you, you can usually score some really great deals.

0 comments: