Thursday, March 26, 2009
"considering a field" has been considering another field of late. One that I have in fact, considered three previous times. It does not involve considering how much free mustard I can get at Kroger, what fresh produce is in season and on sale and only does it involve Walgreen's if the words "nausea medication and Cheetos" are the only items on the list. :)
Therefore, for the next year or two or ??, I will most likely be dropping the weekly updates to "good deals" around Memphis and ideas for how to use your imagination to snag some bargains. I'd encourage to visit Money Saving Mom and Hot Coupon World (especially the Walgreen's and Kroger-Delta forums) for alerts to good deals and assistance in making the most out of your bargain shopping.
So here's to being diligent with our time and energy, content with our finances and circumstances and using imagination to tackle life's obstacles and reap the rewards of being a faithful steward.
Oh. How. Fun!!! I tell you, my #4 has been the light of my life. :) Congratulations!!!